Saturday, October 8, 2011

Good Feet, good weather

Friday was another farrier day, so I left work early to make it on time for the appointment. It was sad not to have Rose and Kahlua join us, but Cinder's person Meredith was there. She gave Bonnie a framed photo of Kahlua--it was very sweet.


The whole gang. Gobie was very good at being trimmed. He probably doesn't need it every time, but I keep it consistent because he really is getting better at standing politely with all the practice. Plus the farrier is such a patient fella. I remember how dry and chippy and cracked Gobie's feet were before. Now they're looking beautiful, if I do say so myself.

Fancy! 

A horse barn in autumn is the best thing in the world, and Friday night the weather was perfect. There's nothing like being greeted by some furry friends:

Oreo the cat, and Furby the dog being pals. 

And watching nature embrace the changing seasons:

Halloween spider. 

I'm hoping for more excellent weekends in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment